Maintenance Mechanic – Food Industry
Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Food industry, is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic with a background in processing equipment to join their growing team. This is a long term permanent role.
Hourly Rate: $28.00-$30.00/hr
Shift: Day Shift
Must have minimum 2-5 years experience as a Maintenance Mechanic, preferably in the food industry
Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical failures.
- Repair, align product transfer equipment (conveyors)
- Follow all Food Safety (HACCP), GMP’s, WHMIS, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental programs.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Document completed work, equipment findings, and parts information as required.
- Maintain tools and shop areas in a neat and clean condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.