Our client, a leading manufacturer of Food Products, is currently looking to hire a Purchasing Specialist / Buyer to join their growing team. This is a full-time permanent position located in the London Area.
POSITION: Purchasing Specialist / BuyerRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with internal and external business teams to support new product launches
- Lead best practices in Procurement / Supply Chain / Inventory management
- Work with current venders ( source new ones ) on quotes and sourcing process
- Forecasting / Demand planning
- Order management with co-packers
- University Degree in a related field an asset
- APICS certification an asset
- 3-5 yrs. experience in planning or procurement role
- Good communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including planning forecasting models
By applying to this Purchaser position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.