Human Resource Generalist
As a HR Generalist, you are part of the team and will be expected to perform your important role with enthusiasm and accuracy. Excellence in your work results in satisfaction for our customers which strengthens the future of Products.Our team is committed to the philosophy of continuous improvement in the areas of product quality, technology, service and cost reduction. We strive for excellence in all programs and at all levels of our organization, and we focus on the development and empowerment of our employees and subcontractors. Teamwork is our strength, and employee suggestions are strongly encouraged.As the HR Generalist, you are a member of our team, and the following describes the important role that you play:
Location: Vaughan, ONGeneral Responsibilities:All team members, regardless of your specific role are also expected to:
- Become familiar with and adhere to all policies and procedures outlined in our Employee Handbook
- Reliable, and maintain a positive attitude
- Work in a cooperative manner with both co-workers and supervisory staff; becoming effective team players, putting team goals first, especially customer satisfaction
- Maintain good housekeeping and sanitation habits
- Share your ideas, questions or concerns with your Supervisor
- Maintain accurate and timely reports as delegated to you by your Supervisor
- Follow GMP’s and SOP’s
- Be regular and punctual attendance at appropriate workstations punching in and out at the correct time
- Understand your role and the production process for your immediate department as well as for other areas that you may impact or that may impact your responsibility
- Observe, be aware, respond and report all unusual matters within the production process
Essential Duties of a HR Generalist:
- Assist with the day to day operations of the HR function and duties
- Coordinate and process weekly payroll for hourly employees
- Maintain attendance records, and time away requests for hourly employees
- Compile and coordinate material for hourly employees for evaluations, training sessions, orientations and onboarding
- Update documents such as job descriptions and records for new hires in the HRIS system. As a HR Assistant, you are part of the team and will be expected to perform your important role with enthusiasm and accuracy.
- Excellence in your work results in satisfaction for our customers which strengthens the future of our Products.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.