Machine Operator- Food Industry
Our client, a manufacturer of Food Products, is currently seeking a Machine Operator with a background in filling equipment to join their growing team. This is a long term permanent role.
Hourly Rate: $16.00/hr – $18.00/hr
Shift: Day Shift
- Operate filling and packaging equipment
- Complete specified operator reports
- Report any machine malfunctions to supervisor
- Maintain machine and surrounding area clean
- Assist with machine changeovers and set-up
- Adhere to plant Health and Safety policy, Food Safety policy and Personnel Hygiene policy
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing plant
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical work load
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.