Maintenance Planner – Food Industry
Location: ON - Brantford / Ancaster area
Salary Range: $65,000 - $70,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Our Client, a leading Food Company, is currently seeking an accomplished Maintenance Planner to join their team.Position: Maintenance Planner
- Perform Work Order classifications, PM, breakdown, corrective, work planning, scheduling (shutdown and equipment overhaul tasks), job assignments, and status of out standing work orders.
- Generate Records– Crystal Report or spread sheet:
- Cost of work order.
- Status of outstanding work orders.
- Record service call and track the service request, work order issue/Work Order complete.
- Manage store system for recommend stock levels, order points, order qualities, generate Purchase Request, follow up PR, receive the goods in the system.
- Highlights situation where the PM activity is more expensive than the
- Reports that relate PM hrs/material to the corrective hrs/Emergency hrs. Material to the emergency hrs etc.
- Mean Time between Failure (MTBF) and the duration of each repair.
- System highlights repeat repairs and when a mechanic needs some help.
- PM deficiencies found on PM inspection.
- Short repairs done by PM mechanic and actual time spent.
- Periodical review of the equipment downtime and make suggestions for SAP- PM.
- Core responsibility is to update and upgrade all the documents pertaining to MP2 system such as deleting, modifying, generating, reviewing, follow up on comments made on work orders and equipment parts history. Weekly close, generate and distribute all scheduled/non scheduled work orders and file them properly.
- Monthly verification of all the work order records. Ensure that all the work complies with SOP, GMP and GDP.
- Effective communication with production planning/scheduling dept, shifts mechanics and relevant departments for all the issues related to the SAP documents.
- Periodically conducting SAP training for employees.
- Co-ordinate daily activities with Store, purchasing, warehousing, mechanics & other related department(s).
- Back up to Storekeeper.
- Know, understand and comply with all HSE guidelines. Report unsafe conditions, injuries, illnesses and hazardous material releases immediately. Wear personal protective equipment as required. Attend scheduled training programs.
- Technical background and/or equivalent 3-4 yrs experience in manufacturing plant, preferably in Food industry.
- 3 to 5years of hands on working maintenance experience in executing SAP modules such as Work Orders, Inventory, Planning,
- Scheduling and Purchasing.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Lotus Notes
- Familiar with cGMP/ISO/Audits is an asset. Familiar with technical terminology (engineering and science).
- An excellent team player, well disciplined, superior in organizing, communication and interpersonal skill.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.