Millwright – Food Industry
Our client, a leading global manufacturer of Food Products, is currently looking to hire one Industrial Millwright to join their maintenance team. This is a full-time permanent position.
We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Millwright
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3- 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Food Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical is an asset
- Experience with high speed packaging, labeling and palletizing is a definite asset
- Proven troubleshooting skills and a mindset of making mechanical improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-skilled 3-shift environment
- Licensed Millwright accreditation a must
- Machinist and/or Welding accreditation an asset
This position involves a three shift rotation and overtime. As a progressive employer, we offer an excellent work environment, competitive hourly rates with shift premium, and benefits.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description