Product Development Manager – Food Industry
Location: ON - Toronto
Job Type: Permanent
Our Client, a leading Baked Goods Company, is currently seeking an accomplished Product Development Manager to join their team.Position: R&D Manager/Product Development Manager
Industry: (Food Industry)Responsibilities:
- As part of the R&D team, you will innovate and commercialise new products/technology and contribute to the long term growth of the F&B business.
- You will lead and manage a team of product specialist/technologist to constantly innovate the product and process technology.
- Taking charge of the Business Unit, which responsibilities include New Product Development such as formulation development / testing, packaging development and sourcing of suppliers/materials;
- Keeping abreast of emerging markets trends and technology advancement, selection of new ingredients and product design.
- Working seamlessly with the marketing, sales, engineering and procurement team to meet, translate and evaluate the consumer needs into wiing products of the hishest quality.
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5-8 year’s R&D, production or QC experience in the F&B industry
- Knowledge of HACCP, quality concepts and technical knowledge in food processing is an advantage
- Strong interest in Product and Process development
- Team player with good communication skills
- Expected to travel overseas when required
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.