Refrigeration Operator Mechanic – Food Industry
Location: ON - Hamilton
Job Type: Permanent
POSITION: REFRIGERATION OPERATOR MECHANICJob Duties:
- Comply with all applicable legislative. Food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Service, clean and perform preventative maintenance and overhaul on all production and bakery equipment
- Continually improve equipment function via design improvements
- Ensure that work area is clean of debris and hazards at all times and check work area for such hazards upon arrival and when departing each area of work
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with legislated and company health and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
- Must have Millwright License / Red Seal Journeyman 433A ticket or Electrical 309A / 442A / Red Seal Construction and Maintenance
- Refrigeration Operator Class “B” Certification is needed
- 2-5 years’ industrial mechanical / electrical experience, preferably in the food industry.
- Proven track record working with mechanical / electrical
- Problem solving skills and good communication skills are required.
- Ability to work a flexible shift day/afternoon/night, Sunday to Saturday.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.