Electrician – Food Industry
A leading Company in the Food industry is currently seeking a Licensed Electrician to join their team. For the right Candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance their career with a growing organization.
Shift: Straight Day Shift
- Perform the Over haul of food production equipment and preventative maintenance duties.
- Perform equipment adjustments and changeovers as required
- Willingness to work rotating shifts and overtime when required
- Must adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Certified Industrial Maintenance Electrician
- Minimum 3 years experience in highly automated environment in food processing.
- Mechanical background would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. (oral & written)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly organized fashion with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Own tools required
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit, along with the required degrees, licenses or certificates listed in the job description.