Location: ON - Kitchener
Job Type: Permanent
- Perform the overhaul of packaging equipment and preventative maintenance duties.
- Perform equipment adjustments and changeovers as required
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime when required
- Attend required training
- Must adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 442A or 309A
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a highly automated environment in food processing.
- Must have a strong PLC background
- Mechanical background would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. (Oral & written)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly organized fashion with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Own tools required
- Industrial Electrician: 2 years